The Late Miso's Epitaph

Thursday, April 12, 2007

New bathroom fixtures.

I returned to work (school) today to find a couple of changes. The most important being a renovated bathroom. The old (and I do mean near-prehistoric) bathroom was, in as few words as possible, leaky, tiny, and discoloured.

Anyways, in a discussion with the school janitor later in the day, I was informed that the city took on the repair costs under the reasoning that, and I quote “the sinks and urinals are too low for Mr. Taylor to use.” At least that is what my vice principal used as an excuse when asking for funds from the city.

This marks the first time anything low in this country has EVER been raised for me. It’s worth noting that the sinks and urinals are still too low (but at least better than before.)

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger rugged said...

Once they start raising the ceilings let me know and it'll be safe for me to come visit.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Graham said...

Don't hold your breath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home