The Late Miso's Epitaph

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Jolly Baby


I'd like to thank the inventor of the spring for his wonderful invention (and while I'm at it the inventor of pizza was a pretty cool guy. But that's beside the point)! Springs truly are a Godsend. The go up and down... and if you put something, (like for example a baby) in them, the babies are quiet and self-entertained.


If you still don't know what I'm talking about do a web search for Jolly Jumper and you'll probably find their home page. Anyways, here's a picture of our happy guy, and a link to see him getting a workout. (sorry it's so short, the max size was 2MB) (Also those without Quicktime will not be able to view it.)

Next week we'll be teaching him some breakdance moves to go with his jig. The Tango and other ballroom classics we'll save for next month.

4 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Parveen Kaler said...

Sweet! I used to have one of those when I was a kid.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Graham said...

imagine if they had ones for adults! I will totally still be in one!

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother and I used ours until we were about 5 and finally broke it. Obviously we were small children but it was so much fun!!!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Graham said...

Krista Dude! 5 years old!?! The warning on this bad boy says "3-6 months"! Talk about getting your money's worth!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home