The Late Miso's Epitaph

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sleeping Like a Baby Part II

Taking full advantage of undisrupted sleep opportunities, my body has apparently gone into hibernation mode (the same way the students in my 2nd grade communication class do at the start of every period) every night upon my head hitting the pillow. Much to the delight of my exhausted wife, a loud snoring sound soon follows (or so I'm told.)

The solution so far has been to plug my nose with her fingers. On occasion I will wake, say something rather illogical or incomprehensible, and then fall asleep again. The next morning I will have to recollection of such events. There was a scare last night, when apparently, I snored progressively louder each time after having my nose pinched. The solution was to hold my nose plugged for longer... after a period of I'm not sure how many seconds, it seemed to Itsuki as though I had stopped breathing all together. There was complete silence, and she was worried she had killed me! Then I believe I snorted, opened my eyes, apologized, and returned to sleep. Right out of a movie about at terrible husband hey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home