The Late Miso's Epitaph

Sunday, June 11, 2006

... And Other Yucky Habits

Is it wrong for me to find it strange that so many people in Japan clip their nails in public? It might only be a school thing, or a teacher thing at that, but on so many occasions I have heard a sharp clicking sound, only to look up around the teachers room and find someone focused in on a manacure of sorts. I’m not just talking about ladies. Actually it’s more often men who seem to do this.

Feel free tell me I am crazy. I feel that way sometimes.

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Graham said...

Chad Chad Chad... You've given yourself to the Nail Clipping Cult at such a young age!

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home