The Late Miso's Epitaph

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spring Fat!

Well it’s getting warm again. A couple days of twenty degrees and it feels like winter is over. I know I’ll probably regret it (at 6:30 am when I’m taking a shower and freezing my arse off) if I put the gas heater away. But then again, compared to the ice box I lived in when I was single, this place is the Four Seasons.

Additionally I’m fat now. Well in the sense that I fit into regular people’s clothes, not beanpole clothes. Proof of this is in the pants alterations my mom did for me last week. Years ago when I first got the pants, I had my mom take in the waist because pants didn’t come in a size with long enough legs and a skinny enough waist. Last week, she returned these pants to their original form. It’s great to have pants that fit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home