The Late Miso's Epitaph

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Farmin’ It!

If you’ve just read the “working like a dog” blog, it’s time to lighten things up a little. And nothing says light… like pigs! Pigs are very intelligent animals, like dogs. The proof is the pig show I saw at the “farm” I visited last weekend. Being hard to come by in Japan, animals and farms are kind of a treat to Japanese. I think the reasoning is this... why only look at your pig, when you can make it do tricks! And also, why only make it do tricks, when you can EAT it too! As a result, I saw a pigs walking around a farm, then watched them “give a paw” and play soccer in a pig show, and then I went to the sausage making seminar, made sausages and ate them! Pretty tasty anyways! Sorry to all you vegetarians out there!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home