The Late Miso's Epitaph

Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Zoo

Too keep Rainbow from ransacking our apartment, we invested in a state-of-the-art home security system called a "crib". Some of you may not be aware of this, but this new "crib" technology is available to parents around the world, apparently it is widely used!

While we were building it I had a chance to see first hand just how secure it is. I misread the directions and built myself into a corner, so to speak.

Anyways, there was no way I was going to fit through the slats in the walls, so i figure if I can't get throught them rainbow is safe too.

Luckily, the ransacking is not supposed to start until atleast 3 months after birth, so we can enjoy our home until then.

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy cow man. you built a crib. i think you've officially become a grown-up. scary. **runs off to make playdough and eat glue**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home