The Late Miso's Epitaph

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Turning Thirty

Today I turned 30. Didn't feel like anything special. Just got up did my stuff as usual, had a chat with the family in Canada and read some birthday mail. Maybe I'll have some cake later.

People say you feel older or in shock. I don't know about that. Maybe it will take some time for the shock to settle in, but its not here right now. About the only thing that feels 30 for me is my body. Getting beat up by my children is my biggest problem, and working too much with too little exercise is probably the second biggest.

I guess I might as well make a 30th anniversarry resolution... to exercise more. Don't expect to read about me kickboxing 3 days a week or anything, but I'm gonna try something. You can check up on me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home