The Late Miso's Epitaph

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Oiden Festival

Today was festival day (day one) in Toyota! So we suited up in our festival gear and headed down for some good times!

Too much dancing... break time!


You must be joking... you want me... to carry you?


And as you can see we weren't the only people here. The real question is ... "who's missing?"


I am too sexy for this festival... The way I wear my shirt!

Are they looking at me? ... Yeah they're looking at me... I know it!






... Excellent... everything is going according to my plans... hahahahaha!



Darn... foiled again by that big tall guy. Just when I was about to dive off the bridge into the stream below he had to go and catch me... Gotta do something about him... Oh I know... I'll wait up every night at 2 am. That'll do it!



And here is our fashion coordinator for the event. Our appreciation to only person able to make us look good in public... MOMMMY!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home