The Late Miso's Epitaph

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Certified



... Insane
... Nutt
... Random
... Lanky

I know a lot of you were thinking of those as the words to follow this title. Sorry to dissappoint. In truth I am now a certified level 2 (Business Level Equivalent) speaker of Japanese!

That does not mean I would actually be hired for a business position. Or that if hired I would do a very good job. In fact I would probably say many rude things to important people without knowing. That's a big problem, especially here in Japan. But on the other hand... I say rude things to important people everyday already, so maybe it doesn't matter after all.

5 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

288/400? Dude, that's like, 72%. And all along I thought you were smart...

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work man!!

So on a completely different subject, have you ever seen or eaten whale meat??
http://www.greenpeace.org/international/photosvideos/photos/whale-meat-tins-from-tesco-s-j

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Graham said...

hey anonymous... What would you go thinking that for?

sm... Yes I eat whale meat for breakfeast everymoring. Actually I keep one in my apartment in a fish tank. I Just tear off a strip and head to work.

Truthfully I've had it a couple times a sushi, that's about it.

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huhaha; the cloak of anonymity!

But not to be a jerk...I was thinking that you were smart because you recently beat me(marginally as it were) at a certain game where structural engineering and non-linear spatial thinking were keys to success.

Or maybe it was just plain dumb luck.

Darn stupid sphere...

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Graham said...

ahh yess....

good old non-linear spatial thinking has always been my ally in many games.

Like monopoly, "go fish", and the most difficult of all... twister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home