The Late Miso's Epitaph

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back in Canada

So I was back this summer for a short little stint. I was in Kelowna the whole time. Here's a couple things that happened.

My sister got married. (I knew about this before coming;)

The weather was cool (I wanted to go swimming!!!)

Riona became a water baby (actually fell asleep in an inflatable ring in the water.)

I read some books (of the fiction variety... A rarity for me... quite exciting actually)

I got to see my Grandpa again (we went with the kids and had a blast with ducks in the park)

I go my sister a toilet seat for her wedding present. (If you don't know why... ask!)

That's pretty much it. For more info and a look at the kids, check out the pics on picassa.

http://picasaweb.google.co.jp/Gdoggystink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home