The Late Miso's Epitaph

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween PARTe'

BOOO!!

If you can't figure it out from the picture... we had another halloween party! (I also borrowed someone's sweet wide angle lens to get this group shot... 10-20degrees...NICE... that would make a SCHWEET Christmas present... HINT HINT)

If you couldn't make me out in the group shot... this little one on one reading session gives away my identity as the magical reading flower.


And yes... what powers I have... "Gather round everyone and hear the flower read you a story!" I beleive the title of this one was "Where are you from little goose." (10 points to whoever knows the answer!)


Fuzuki made a new friend on this day... Akira. It turns out Akira showed him how to walk, because Fuzuki can now WALK as of this day!


3 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and congrats to mini-g-dog on the walking! (and on the super cute costume, nicely done!)

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Graham said...

Thanks for being my solid fan base Ariane!

That costume took me way too long to make!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger ArianeK said...

ha, just saw this reply...

i'm just glad you post this stuff g, otherwise i wouldn't know what was going on over there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home