The Late Miso's Epitaph

Monday, June 11, 2007

Blackout

Following LeBron's spectacular playoff performance, my Cavs advanced to the NBA finals, for the first time in decades! Watching highlights is not enough, so I am having the finals taped and sent to me in Japan.

As most people know, this means I don't want to know anything about NBA, until I have watched all of the tapes, which will probably end up being about 2 to 3 weeks from now. I appreciate your help in not spoiling the excitement, and hours of dedicated taping!

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your Cavs? Back in the days of sitting on the balcony watching NBA they used to be your Mavs! I guess that was BL (that would be Before LeBron) :)

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Graham said...

Ahh the good old days of, "it's too hot to sit inside so lets watch TV on the balcony, but there are mosquitos out here that we don't want to allow into the house so lets close the screen door, but if we do that the resolution is a little fuzzier, on top of the fact that it was a bad recording to start with." Yes indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home